Anyone under the age of 18 is allowed until 10:30 pm. After that, minimum age of 18 and over is requires to enter. Entry is permitted with proper governmental ID only, containing an updated photograph.
Clothing and shoes are required to enter. El Squid Roe reserves the right to deny entry at doorman's discretion.
- Yes Tank Tops
- Yes Sleeveless T-Shirts
- Yes Shorts
- Yes Sandals, Flip Flops, Sneakers
- Yes Flats (Ladies)
- Yes Beach Attire
- Yes Jerseys/Athletic Wear
- Yes Hats
Unless specified a different date on a product, regular open dates are:
Bar is Open Everyday from 09:00 AM to 02:00 AM.
Breakfast Available from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
Lunch & Dinner Available from 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
*Available seven days a week for private bookings.
**Stay Up-To-Date with our Social Media for upcoming Events.
Music for all ages starting with a day full of Hits from the 70’s, 80’s & 90’s. Crossingover to our night time starting with great Party Anthems, Hip-Hop, Rap, EDM & Reggaeton. Stay up-to-date with our social media for upcoming events & live performances.
There are multiple privately owned parking lots around, make sure to check the price before entering. A safe bet is Puerto Paraiso mall parking lot just a 5 minute walk away, they charge around 1 usd per hour last we checked. Street parking spots can be also found by arriving earlier into town.
- Select the package you wish to purchase. We have different options available to book:
- All You Can Drink + A Main Dish: Express Entry + 2hr long Domestic or Premium drinks included + A Main Dish + Table Service; available from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Bottle Service Packages Incude: the cover with Express Entry + a minimum spending limit on bottles. See all our different packages for available options.
- Bar & Nightclub Hopping – Open bar at mutiple venues the same night.
- Select the desired date and time of your visit.
- Fill out the Contact Information and answer any extra questions.
- Complete your payment infromation and purchase, you’ll receive a confrimation email along with your reservation information.
- The day of your reservation, all you need to do is present at the door your confirmation email, official government ID, and the credit card you used to purchase.
When you book a bottle service package you get:
- Express entry into El Squid Roe (each table has a specific number of covers included, extra guests will be required to purchase extra covers).
- Table* in the reserved area.
- The total price you paid is credited to purchase selected available bottles from the menu.
*El Squid Roe reserves the right to release your table for resale if you arrive past our 15 min tolerance wait on the night & time of event.
**Tips are not included on our All You Can Drink Packages but are under our client’s discretion.
An All You Can Drink + A Main Dish packages includes: Express Entry to El Squid Roe + 2 hrs of unlimited Domestic or Premium(Both Options Available) drinks from a selected spirits list (Rum, Tequila, Vodka, Whiskey, Bourbon, Gin & Beer). Generally only valid between 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm unless otherwise indicated.
Please see all packages available via our Package Reservations Page.
Immediately! Once you complete your online reservation you will get an email with your e-ticket or confirmation. The day of your reservation, all you need to do is present at the door your confirmation email, official ID, and the credit card you used to purchase.
If you have already checked your spam folder and are sure that you did not received your e-ticket, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
On the day of your reservation, it is necessary to present at the door of the venue:
- Printed e-ticket or displayed on your smartphone (make sure the confirmation number and the date of the event are legible).
- Cardholder / reservation holder’s ID (original, no copies).
- Credit card used to book (original, no copies).
IF I HAVE A CHARGE PENDING ON MY CARD BUT I DIDN’T GET AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION, DO I HAVE A CONFIRMED RESERVATION?
In the case that you have a pending charge, it is most likely your bank may have put a hold on your credit card and the order may not have gone through. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if the order was completed.
No. Only the reservation holder can pick up the tickets by showing a valid photo ID and the credit card used to book.
The credit card holder needs to request an authorization form to email@example.com, fill it in, and send us the filled out form, a copy/photo of her/his ID, and photo/copy of the credit card used to book.
- Please make sure the information on the purchase screen matches the information associated with the credit card account.
- For any assistance, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket prices may change as the event draws near based on demand. For the best possible price, we encourage you to purchase your tickets as far in advance as you can. The Official El Squid Roe site is the best way to find out about our upcoming events and get the best deals.
It is against our policy to resell any of our tickets, packages or table reservations. Every transaction is managed directly through us. In the case any abuse or irregularity is detected, the purchase will be canceled and the offender will be prosecuted by the authorities.
No, your tickets are only valid for the dates of your purchase. However, you can request a change of date with 72 hours’ notice before the time of event.
Changes to date apply with 72 hours’ notice of the original time reserved. For a change of name, it is required to request and fill out an authorization form and email it back with a copy/photo of the ID and credit card of the reservation holder. You must request any change to your online reservation by email with 72 hours’ notice to email@example.com.
- Cancellations must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the time of the event/package reserved.
- Cancellations requested at least 72 hours prior to the event will have a total refund.
- Cancellations requests made with less than 72 hours’ notice of the event will receive no refund of the total amount paid online.
- Cancellations can't be requested after the date of the event and no refund will apply.